Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back in Boise

Ah....so I'm kinda freaked out. I am back in a town that I like a lot, surrounded by awesome people...so I don't know why I am so nervous.

Maybe it's because I am remembering last school year...and how hard it was physically, mentally emotionally, and spiritually. Then again, I am realizing that being drained in all four areas is nothing new; it's part of Gods plan I guess.

Being at Trout Creek all summer long, I constantly sung about God emptying and filling up my cup, then I realized what that meant by actually living it out with my campers every week.

...then I almost cried when my dad told me that his prayer for me was that my cup would be completely emptied every day, then filled back up with God's love everyday. Constantly, over and over. I mostly wanted to cry because I was like "why would you pray such a thing?!"...then I wanted to cry when I realized that that was how life with God is. And it's AWEsome because every time our cup is completely emptied of everything we know how to give, God is there to fill it back up so it's overflowing with love from Him.

Oh wow...and so, that is why I am nervous for this year. Last year was hard enough, and now I am wondering what God has planned to empty my cup, and it freaks me out a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home