Post about your experience at Trout Creek! I want to hear about everything that God did in and through you. You are a fantastic lady, Tye Dye.
And just so you know, I think I would still follow Jesus even if heaven wasn't an option :) You have incredibly deep thoughts. Ones that make me really think. Keep that up!
Hey mi amigos! I love Jesus, that's what you should know about me...and if you actually really do know me, you know all you need to...and if you don't, well then just ask away =) Yep yep
1 Comments:
It does!
Post about your experience at Trout Creek! I want to hear about everything that God did in and through you. You are a fantastic lady, Tye Dye.
And just so you know, I think I would still follow Jesus even if heaven wasn't an option :) You have incredibly deep thoughts. Ones that make me really think. Keep that up!
-Tex (your Prom King!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home